- I used these techniques on day 1
- Nicotine replacement patches
- Nicotine gum
- Nicotine anonymous online meetings
- Lessons from previous quit attempts like no coffee in the morning on day 1 as that was how I failed last time
- Smokers help line 1-877-513-5333 quit coaches
- Alan Carr’s book Quitting Smoking the Easy Way that explained the physical part is really not as bad as it seems.
- I was studying an online Buddhist mediation course and mindfulness breathing really helped.
Saturday, 7 November 2015
How I quit smoking with about 7 proven techniques on day 1. It's day 50 today.
I am just stepping down now to the step 3 nicotine replacement therapy patch of 7 mg dose of nicotine. I now have two weeks ahead of wearing this strength patch. Then I go nicotine free.
I have 7 weeks now of not smoking. Today is day 50 smoke free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment