Today is the first day of summer in the northern hemisphere. The weather here has been sunny for a few days with a little rain. The city is alive with festivals and national aboriginal day. I wished my father a happy father's day on Saturday night by calling him long distance. I discussed his travels in his work and my own practicing of music and how I was learning to read music and practice intentionally.
I am preparing to go to work for the day and after work I attend a meeting at my self help group where we will do paper work and decide important governance issues about the group. This is my last meeting in my elected term and then I have to step down from this role for one year.
Work should go well today as I have a deep education about how work should be completed at my workplace.
No comments:
Post a Comment